Our mental health can affect our daily lives in so many ways, North Haven Care and Support services support you to overcome all sorts of obstacles. They might help you to gain confidence, socialise more if you’re feeling isolated, or find a hobby or coping strategy that works for you.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ way to improve everyone’s wellbeing. Instead, we provide you with one-on-one support with our Support Workers, who specialise in supporting your mental health to help you cope better in your daily life. A Support Worker will help you work towards what YOU want to do, building on your strengths and goals. They’ll be there for you on your journey towards independence and better mental health.
Our service helps anyone aged 18+ who is experiencing emotional and mental health problems, by providing advice, information and support. We can help you to maintain and improve your emotional and mental well being, become empowered to achieve your goals, and to live a meaningful and valued life within the community.
We provide the following mental health and well being support services:
- Accessing community-based resources
- Support with daily living skills
- Support with healthy eating and diet
- Support with benefits and applications
- Support with housing applications
- Accessing vocational and educational opportunities
- Support with finances and bill paying
- Emotional and confidence support
- Support to access employment opportunities