North Haven Care and Support will ensure care and compassion when delivering care in difficult circumstances whilst living at home. Fully trained and experienced care staff in our team will care for chronically ill patients. We help you or someone you love to maintain living conditions in the most humane and compassionate manner allowable by their conditions.
By closely working with your doctor and registered nurse, we:
- give emotional support to you and your family
- are qualified to administer pain medication
- will apply interventions to control the symptoms of your illness
- can extend our services if you need intensive care and will have to be confined to a hospital
- provide respite for your family caregivers on a short-term, long-term or as your health conditions necessitate